Special Events at Petit à Petit
If you’re looking to attend a fashion show, create a unique shopping experience, host a party, or attend a trunk show, you’ve come to the right place. You won’t want to miss our entertaining and informative events, however, you’d like to attend them—virtually or in person. Please contact us today to schedule an event or complete a Special Event Request (here).
1 RSVP per Checkout
- Lingerie Party: Thinking of throwing a lingerie party for the bride-to-be or a girl's night out? This RSVP is for you! We will host your party in the comfort of our store.
- Mommy & Me: What better way to educate your daughter on the proper fit of a bra and all of its components in a safe and intimate environment with a trained professional. Perfect back-to-school gift!
- Mommy to Mommy: First-time Moms, Soon-to-be Moms, and all Mommies! What better way to let your hair down without the babies, share stories and advice, and experience the best of the best in Maternity/Nursing wear.
- Trunk Show: Exclusive Fashion Show at Petit à Petit for the latest styles in everyday, bridal, menswear, maternity, and swimwear.
- If coordinated, events can include an alcoholic* or non-acholic beverage of choice and light refreshments. Light refreshments are catered meals from nearby grocery stores or restaurants.
- To register an event on our calendar, please contact a Petit à Petit Manager at (757) 904-5665 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An RSVP is a ticket for an event. Event tickets are available when an event is approved. One (1) RSVP per person attending.
- The event fee is taxable and non-refundable.
We strive to ensure all attendees have a safe and enjoyable experience. If you require reasonable accommodations, please contact a Petit à Petit Manager. We make no guarantees on the availability of products. Attendees can special order specific items not available at the time of the event.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather, Petit à Petit's goal is to ensure all are safe when traveling to and from our storefront. We reserve the right to reschedule an event if our staff is unable to travel due to inclement weather. We will send a notice to all attendees 24-hours in advance of the start time and post updates on all social media outlets and websites. If inclement weather starts before or during a workshop, we reserve the right to cancel all workshops that day and reschedule with a raincheck for attendees.
Alcoholic Beverages Policy
Alcoholic beverages can only be consumed by an individual 21 years of age or older, with no exceptions. We do not provide alcohol for you to consume. Attendees will receive one (1) drink voucher from a pre-selected menu at The Stockpot Norfolk restaurant. This policy is subject to change without notice and is governed by the ABC laws of the State of Virginia.
We suggest all attendees wear a face mask regardless of their vaccination status.
We only accept returns on items purchased from Petit à Petit Lingerie Boutique. We can not accept returns from items purchased elsewhere. Due to hygienic reasons, bra solutions, underwear, panties, nipple coverings, hosiery, bodysuits/teddies, nursing bras, and men's sleep/lounge pants can not be returned.
Online Return Policy
We understand buying online is not the same as in our store. We gladly accept returns if items purchased are unworn and appear in brand new condition if you are unsatisfied. All tags and protective stickers MUST be intact to receive a store credit or exchange. All sale items, bridal, and hosiery are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. If you wish to return an item, you must first obtain a return authorization (RA) number from us by email: email@example.com within seven (7) days of receiving your order. All return shipment MUST have the RA number on the outside of the box, written on the return shipping documents, and ship the package within three (3) days of receiving the RA number to: Madam CFO, Inc. Attn: Petit à Petit Return Coordinator5900 E. Virginia Beach Blvd, 41159, Norfolk, Virginia 23502
In-Store Return Policy
Items returned in-store are for exchange or store credit only. The credit never expires. We cannot accept in-store returns on hosiery, panties, bodysuits, or other worn/used items. For exchange, all items MUST include all original tags and proof of purchase. Returns must be made within 14 days and accompanied by receipt and proof of purchase sticker."Buy online, and pickup up" follow the “In-Store Return Policy.”
For hygienic reasons, all orders include disposable underwear and nipple covers to protect the garment and you. Please do not return these items.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: (757) 904-5665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Petit à Petit ships with USPS and UPS, and charges and times may vary by merchandise. We strive to fulfill orders in a timely manner, however if you experience shipping challenges, please contact us immediately at 757-904-5665 or email at email@example.com.
Delivery times are not guaranteed and are based on the shipping carrier standards. Fulfillment of orders occur only on weekdays, and shipping and delivery is determined by USPS and UPS. Shipping is subject to change and will be determined at time of order.
Orders placed after 12:00 noon (EST) Friday will be processed Monday. Shipping charges and times may vary by merchandise. A signature may be required, and there may be additional charges if more than one delivery attempt is required. We ship Domestic only.